An international information systems consultant, Steve Allworth re-ignited his interest in photography some years ago. His interest has since become a passion.
Fascination with the works of Michael Kenna, Hengki Koentjoro, Fabrice Silly and others has lead him to focus on monochrome photography, although he still likes to share his travel images.
Steve is based in Sydney, Australia and travels as much as he can.
- Fellow, Australian Photographic Society (FAPS)
- Excellence, International Federation of Photographic Art (EFIAP)
- Proficiency, Photographic Society of America (PPSA)
- Stark Awards 2014 - First Prize Fine Art
- Spider Awards 2014 - Honourable Mention, 2017, 2018 - Nomination
- Monochrome Awards 2014, 2015, 2016 - Honourable Mentions
- Bridge International Exhibition 2014 - Honourable Mention
- Trofeu Torretes de Fotogtrafia 2014 - Honourable Mention
- International Digital Multi-Circuit 2014 - Honourable Mention
- Cheltenham International Salon 2015 - Silver Medal
- Kotor Circuit 2015 - Honourable Mention
- Sydney Harbour International 2015 - Merit Ribbon
- HEAD ON Landscape Prize 2015 - Finalist
- International Photographer of the Year 2015, 2016 - Honourable Mentions
- Moscow International Foto Awards 2016 - Honourable Mentions
- OAFF Photo Awards 2016 - Honourable Mention
- Great British Small Print Exhibition 2016 - Honourable Mention
- ND Awards 2016 - Honourable Mention
- PCCS International 2016 - Silver Medal
- Tokyo International Foto Awards 2016 - Gold Medal
- Fine Art Photography Award 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 - Nominations
- Zebra Awards - 2017, 2018 - Finalist
- Norths Photographic Club 2018, Second place Monochrome Prints, Colour Prints
- Publication - Lenswork Magazine, "Seeing in Sixes 2016" Edition
- Exhibition - HEAD ON 2017 - Solo Exhibition.
- HEAD ON 2019 Add On Exhibitor.